As some of you know we lost a very special young man last week. Jacob was a very loving young man and he love the Lord. He also was very wise. So what would Jake want you to know?
- Love God – grow in your knowledge of the Word and accept the free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ because He is the only way.
- Love Others – if we truly love God, love for others will flow out of us. Slow down and think about how you treat people, and be honest even in the midst of struggle.
- Work Hard – don’t be lazy and don’t put off until tomorrow what can be done today. Get it done because you know we work for the Lord in everything we do.
- No Excuses – don’t pretend like you don’t know how to please God. It’s not looking behind and tripping over what’s right in front of you. Press on.
- Smile – you never know when it might be your last chance in this life to do so.