Trinity Life Ministry is a Christ-centered, faith-based, non-profit ministry which provides life transformation programs for men focused on addictions, headquartered in Lafayette, Indiana.
Those accepted into the men’s ministry are provided with housing, addictions education, life skills training, counseling, mentoring and life transformation assistance while being paired into a local evangelical church for sustaining support after completion.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God that exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus was begot by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived a sin-free life as man, was crucified on the cross and died as penalty for the sins of all, was buried, arose from the dead on the third day, and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and will return one day.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that we all sin and fall short of the glory of God.
- We believe that all who receive Christ as their Savior are born again and become children of God.
Our Mission & Vision
Trinity Life Ministry exists for the purpose of restoring men’s lives through the power of Jesus Christ. We pledge to exhibit the loving grace of Jesus Christ to every person in need.