Trinity Life Ministry is a biblical based, non-profit organization providing residential intensive addiction services to men 18 years of age and older without regard to financial status, insurance, creed, national origin or religion. Trinity Life’s residential facility is located in Crawfordsville, IN, about 45 minutes west of Indianapolis while our business office is in Lafayette, IN.
Founded in 1985 as a solution to the homeless problem in Lafayette, IN, Trinity has grown to an intensive year long residential addictions program and now serves up to 80 men a year. Trinity Life Ministry is not a church, but partners with many different churches throughout the local communities.
Those accepted into the men’s ministry are provided with housing, addictions education, life skills and job training, counseling, mentoring and life transformation assistance while being paired into a local church for sustaining support after completion.
Our hope is to continue to grow and open a new facility, allowing us to help even more men overcome their life challenges and addictions through the power of Christ.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God that exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus was begot by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived a sin-free life as man, was crucified on the cross and died as penalty for the sins of all, was buried, arose from the dead on the third day, and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and will return one day.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God
- We believe that all who receive Christ as their Savior are born again and become children of God.